Our writing and editing services fulfill several academic and professional purposes. We assist high school students in writing admission essays and graduate students in writing personal statements of purposes. We help with term papers, MA theses, and dissertations. Have a writing and editing need that is not mentioned on this page? Please do not hesitate and contact us to get the affordable, quality writing and editing services you deserve.
Professional Resumes & Cover Letters
We personalize your resume and cover letter. Our goal is to save you time and land you the interview you deserve.
How it works
- Fill out background information for your writer, send current draft, and schedule a one-on-one phone consultation to clarify details
- Complete your purchase
- Your order will be ready in 48 hours once your writer receives all information
Undergraduate & Graduate Application and Essay Review
Applying for college is designed to prepare you for all the redtape you must master before receiving a degree! There are so many types of essays, personal statements, letters of recommendations, and supplemental forms that you must track. To help you herd the mounds of paperwork, relieve some of the stress, and make sure all of your T’s are crossed, we’re here to help you:
- Create a compelling personal statement where your writer’s “voice” is loud and clear
- Write effective scholarship and supplemental essays that do not follow a boring formula
- Secure letters of recommendation with tips on how to supply recommenders with adequate details so that they can write the best letters.
Academic Writing Boot Camps
We regularly offer boot camps in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia (DMV) tri-state area and in three hubs in New Mexico: Albuquerque, Las Cruces, and Santa Fe. We have led writing boot camps in Long Beach, California and in Washington, D.C. and will travel to where our clients cultivate the demand.
Our boot camps are intensive writing retreats designed for maximum productivity. Registration is capped at 20 people on a first-come, first-served basis. How does it work? You show up with a goal in mind and the will to achieve that goal and we provide healthy (gluten-free) snacks, caffeinated and non-caffeinated beverages, quiet space, and writing support in the form of writing supplies and one-on-one writing consultations.
Finding an affordable and reliable editor is challenging! This is why we are clear and upfront about our costs. For texts longer than 10 pages, we charge a flat-fee to review your writing and to provide a personalized suggestion for the level of editing required. We offer three options for editing:
- Basic Copy-Editing: Basic light editing, where Edlinguist consultants apply line-by-line corrections to spelling, grammar, style, and punctuation
- Moderate editing: Basic copy-editing, with editing for word choice and organization
- Editing with extensive feedback: Moderate editing, with developmental feedback and suggestions for improvement. Includes one round of revisions.